Saturday, December 11, 2010

First Post

Well its 1 week before winter break and Mr.Jeans decided to give us projects. I think Harp's class is doing it too. What are you guys doing for Christmas? Are you going anywhere? What did you ask for? Post a comment telling me what you asked for because I personally asked for a BB Gun from my parents. I don't think my Dad trusts me with a BB Gun because he said that I would probably shoot someone with it. I think it would happen don't you?

These are my random questions:
1. If you had the chance to kick Justin Bieber in the balls would you?
2. If you could kill someone without getting in trouble for it, who would you kill?
3. Are you an "experiment" of Michael Jackson? If so why do you think so?

I hope you post a comment on your answers to these three questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment